Thursday, June 18, 2015

#UnfinishedSeries-Angel Part I

I've been meaning to start posting regularly, but I never know what to post about. Well, I have come up with an idea! I will be posting what I now refer to as my Unfinished Series. These are pictures that most people have not seen. They are works in progress that have been pushed to the back burner.

Here is the first in the Unfinished Series. It is an angle. I should probably come up with a name, but that takes thinking and I don't have enough brains cells to think right now.

Say! I just got an idea. If anyone can come up with a good name for this piece, I will send them a print of this, the first in the Unfinished Series. #unfinishedseries. That would be a very limited edition.
Post your name ideas in the comments. My husband and I will go over them and choose our favorite name.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Alright, I'll give it a go. Um... Okay, this is harder than it seems...
No wonder no one has tried. A name... A name...

I know!

Darlene!

No.

Angle of Light!

No.

Mrs. I Forgot Where-no-When I put my harp

Still not good enough.